Excel VBA Training Course Program
- Macro recorder
- Where should we save our macros?
- Personal macro workbook
- Effective work with editor
- Module properties
- Worksheet properties
- VBAProject properties (file protection, code protection etc.)
- The algorithm
- How to write an algorithm?
- Constants and variables
- Types of variables
- If clauses (then, Select case)
- Loops (do…loop, for next)
- Exit clauses
Good programming practice
- Why should we declare variables?
- VBA operators (logical, arithmetic, text, concatenate)
- Text methods (left, right, trim, replace, mid etc.)
- Reading and writing data into worksheet (cells, range, activecell)
MS Excel object model
- Application object
- Differences between Worksheets and Sheets
- Active objects (ActiveWorkbook, ActiveSheet, ActiveCell etc.)
- Cells and Range objects
Adding values to the sheet
- Difference between inputbox functions
- Which feature allows you to select cells?
- Asking questions and getting answers with MsgBox
- Placing the next button in the displayed message
- Using statusbar to display the message
Optimizing Visual Basic macros
- Verifying the execution times of Visual Basic
- Turning off screen refreshing
- We analyze the VBA code
- How do I run a line-by-line macro?
- We work with the Immediate window
- What is the breakpoint?
- How to solve problems with error suppression?
- Using the error number
- Creating our own error message
Functions and procedures
- Types of function arguments
- User defined functions
- Presenting results
- Uninstall add-ons
- How to automatically launch macros when initializing files?
- We look at window applications
For more information or if you have any questions, I would be happy to talk through more details of our services as well as providing a free quotation before starting any project.
Other Excel training:
Call us on 07761 716 681